วันเสาร์ที่ 17 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2553

How to Choose the Best Preschool Curriculum for your child


Image : http://www.flickr.com


So many mothers are trying to find the most effective pre-school curriculum to teach them valuable pre-school child.

I confess that I was one of them. When my daughter was three, I began my research. I always wanted the best mom, telling her to be a head start in academics. Especially when reading!

A dear friend of mine has done, my anxious heart by simply saying: "Take it easy at his age do not need to buy expensive curriculum, go to a supermarket to choose only $ 7.99 pre-schoolSkill Builder workbook, you will find free online activities for kindergarten and make it fun! "

I took my friends advice, bought a few books, found some sites and pre-school building that lots of memory-n-fun in which I share with you.

Our preschool program is simple and flexible. I used the skill builder Activity Book three days a week. Furthermore, we have a lot of reading, singing, fun puzzles, educational videos, and explore together some online sites. Iused, as all pre-school curriculum. But it was only time she played with her, accompanied by an educational purpose.

I was thinking two or three activities a day. The time I spent in teaching was not more than 10 to 20 minutes. Just enough to keep their attention on the issue at hand, and then we put on "non-game tasks.

But during our non-game tasks, learning took place. After all, there were homemade skills to be acquired. (Smiles) If Jamieand I went to the grocery store I have a learning experience for example: "Jamie, please count the number of milk cartons are in our stroller. You're right! 1-2-3-4-5" - "What you hear the sound of the word egg? "eh, eh GGG, eh? - "Be 5 round oranges for me are clear in this case?"

If we did laundry, I sort clothes by color. When he took a bath, play name that sound with a set of foam letters and so on.

One thing Inoted, however, the descriptive language is very important in teaching your preschool child. Talk with your child so you can with an adult would be the proper names and names of objects and experiences. Children have a natural affinity for learning. If you currently grow abundantly understandable words, their vocabulary and speech. You can give your child a heads-up in English class just do pre-school!

I learned very quickly in earlyParents that a child learns best, preschool children in a relaxed atmosphere. If mother laughs, speaks with a pleasant voice, and spends much time with their child at play, there is a particular type of relationship takes place ... the bond of love. So, I gently remind when irritation arises within yourself to an attitude control and realign your thoughts and lower your voice. The child will soon learn not only academic to you, but also divine character. (Smile)

To summarize ...Let the Council, which my friend gave me, take easily occur during the preschool years. Buy books skill builder, bookmark a few websites and make the atmosphere relaxed and fun learning!

speak your preschooler will love to read than to see things, things, the creation of things about anything, ask questions and playing outdoors. Remember ... Enjoy this time to bond with them, for them a blessing!

Here are some things that I used my firstborn. PleaseDo not spend too much money for kindergarten curriculum, you get creative and find good resources online for little money or your local supermarket. Do not forget to use the library, his books are free, but only for a while '!

Evocative resources to employ children under school age

Preschool Skill Builder / Activity Books

Preschool comprehensive curriculum of basic skills - From School Specialty Children's Publishing. We have used this workbook a lot. Imagesare rich in color and perforated. Subjects: reading, math, language, art and writing. You can find the workbook with Amazon.com, you find that from $ 2.00 a workbook. ISBN 1-56189-374-9

My Heavenly Helper Preschool Skill Builder and Activity Guide - McGraw Hill Children's Publishing provides a skill builder activity book that I found very useful for teaching Bible lessons to my child in preschool. This book focuses on specific concepts like the alphabet,Numbers, colors, shapes, sequencing, and the same difference. The pages are perforated, black and white. ISBN 0-7696-2907-5

A Must Have Preschool educational video

Leap Frog Letter Factory Video - Pre-reading this particular video is a must for preschoolers. Recently I noticed our local library with a copy. But I suggest you buy a copy for the family library. Your preschool child learn letters, phonics and listening skills in no time. Express creative production to say the least. ISBN0-7907-8894-2

Free Preschool Curriculum available online

Starfall.com - A go "absolutely free", that teaches children to read. Perfect for preschoolers, too. You can put your child in preschool children in her lap and click through the alphabet shows. Make sure they can click with your mouse, discover that love to be able to interact with the show! FREE brochures.

LetteroftheWeek.com - Letter of the Week is written and compiled by Katrina Lybbert. Has created this website about their experiences4 teach their children at home. Offers free preschool curriculum. If you have children under the age of preschoolers find their site very useful.

See Also Thaitripstoday.com Traveller Program fashion beauty women sound check

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น